Ethos and Values
Ashton Primary School is..
Where children are:
- Valued, safe and secure
- Happy and grow in confidence
- Given the tools for life long learning
- Independent learners who are eager to achieve
- Given the chance to be the best they can be.
- Making a difference together.
- Adapted by the children at Ashton Primary School
- Involved, safe and happy
- Boosting self-esteem and growing in confidence
- To be provided with opportunities to aim high
- Children who try their hardest to achieve the best they can be
- Given the choice to be who they want to be
- Making a difference together
At Ashton we are using the Unicef Rights as a base to ensure our children learn about how to be the best they can.
Our Steering Group is currently looking at making sure our school values reflect the opinions of those people most important in a school - the children. Please come back to see how they would like our school to be seen.